Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 741
Yesterday’s podcast featured 5 email campaign tips for segmenting and appealing to current and potential dental patients. After the break, I’ll give you 4 tips for tracking and analyzing the campaign results. Stay tuned.
– Colin Receveur here, with the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– In the previous podcast, I talked about understanding your audience and preparing your campaign emails appropriately.
– If you didn’t catch that one, I recommend watching it.
– Let’s start today from the point where your email campaign audience is segmented and the emails prepared.
– Tip number 6 is to automate your email campaign.
– Drip marketing, where you engage the audience regularly, is both time-efficient and gives you better results.
– Remember that your goal is to engage the audience and motivate them to take action.
– That may take multiple touches.
– And you’ll need metrics on how well you’re engaging them.
– So here’s tip number 7: Test the effectiveness of different versions.
– Create different subject lines and pair them with somewhat different content.
– Obviously, click-through rate is important, but you can go well beyond that.
– Where do the recipients go on your website?
– How often have they visited the site?
– What did they share on social media?
– Tip number 8: Test your emails.
– Select A and B emails and see which gets better results.
– Tip number 9: Analyze your data.
– If you’re using an automated email system, use the built-in metrics to determine where you should make changes.
– Those will be based on the different subject lines and content, click-through, and social shares.
– And, of course, how often your phone rings with new patients.
– Always remember that the goal of any marketing campaign is to put more patients in chairs.
– That’s the metric that counts in the end.
– If you are interested in finding out how Dr. Raleigh Pioch went from $800K in collections to $3.2 million in only 6 years facing one of the most competitive markets in the country, get a free download of our case study at www.piochcasestudy.com.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.