Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 960
The ADA’s Health Policy Institute reported in November 2016 that the percentage of the population with dental insurance increased. That may sound like good news, and on one level it is, but it’s not necessarily good news for dentists. I’ll be right back to tell you why more dental insurance isn’t the answer for most dentists.
– Thanks for watching this episode of the Patient Attraction Podcast™.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– If the trend identified in 2014 continues, more people having dental insurance should lead to more people receiving dental care.
– You may see a bump in cleanings and exams.
– But the average cost of employer-based dental insurance and the deductible lead a lot of patients to do little with their insurance.
– In any event, the squeeze is on when it comes to insurance reimbursements, leaving your patients and prospects with larger out-of-pocket expenses.
– You won’t retire comfortably on insurance payments, and you may not even be able to grow your practice without working too much.
– If your practice is insurance-driven, there are only two things that will save you in the long run.
– One is universal dental coverage with decent reimbursement for services.
– I’m not holding my breath about that possibility.
– But the other option exists today and has been proven to be a game-changer for insurance-driven dentists.
– SmartBox’s industry-leading Patient Attraction System™ is transforming dentists’ practices by helping them attract not only more patients, but better patients.
– Our dentists see higher case value patients, patients who have the means and the willingness to pay more for a dental expert they like and trust.
– If you’re ready to get off the drill-and-fill conveyor belt, here’s what you should do.
– Go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint and schedule a Patient Attraction System Blueprint™ Session. They are reserved for serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. You can get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.