Patient Attraction Episode 452
Welcome to the final day of our look at how you can be a successful dentist, however you define success. Today, I’m going to put some people on blast, as the kids say. Stay tuned.
– Hi, Colin here and man, I am just itching for a fight today.
– I never was much of a fighter as a kid.
– I didn’t really even like contact in sports like basketball or football that much.
– But today, I’m going to pick a fight.
– I’m going to pick a fight on behalf of all the dentists who have been deceived by a marketing company that promised results and then gave them and cookie-cutter website with no real value.
– I’m calling out all the unscrupulous firms who offer plans that make money for only one party – themselves.
– Companies that hook dentist with a too-good-to-be-true low price and prove it to be so.
– As you may recall, I grew up in a dental practice.
– And my dad still gets marketing materials from every fly-by-night “marketing “ company out there.
– Don’t get me wrong: there are reputable companies out there using second-in-industry techniques and systems to get their clients results.
– But how is a dentist supposed to know the difference?
– Here are some things to look for:
- If you could replace the words “dental practice “ in most of their questions with “chiropractor’s office “ or “law firm, “ then they may not focus on dentists.
- f they don’t ask specific questions, such as the ones we’ve been talking about over the last four days, at all.
- If they are so inexpensive that they seem out of line with their competitors.
-You get what you pay for.
- If their turnaround time is far shorter than their competitors.
-You are getting a one-size-fits-none marketing plan.
- If they are willing to offer you a la carte choices.
– We don’t do that and I’ll tell you why: We offer a system.
– The system is dependent on all the parts working in harmony.
– A great website does you no good if no one visits it.
– Great pay per click does you no good if prospects can’t find more information about you.
– Social media on its own doesn’t hit people looking for a dentist.
– Many, many companies will offer the services individually.
– Be aware that consistent, predictable, long-term results don’t come from any of these services alone.
– How many of you have been duped by a company that didn’t deliver on its promises?
– Or how many times have you had higher expectations than were reasonable for what you were paying?
– How much are you spending on marketing each month?
– If you are only dipping your toe in the water, barely investing in your marketing at all, you can’t expect explosive results.
– If you’re not willing to invest in that Galileos CT Scanner, then don’t be surprised when the competitor who does starts kicking your butt.
– Marketing is much the same way.
– For every dollar you put in, you get 5.
– But if you only put in $1, you only get back $5.
– This concludes our series on reaching success for dentists.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Keep moving forward.