Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 450
Welcome back to the third day of our look at how dentists define success for themselves and their practices. Today, I want to look into the future of how your life COULD be. Stay tuned.
– Colin Receveur here.
– Welcome to Patient Attraction Episode 450.
– This is our weeklong series on questions you should know the answers to before stepping into any kind of marketing.
– More importantly, they are questions you should know about how you define success and what are you doing and are willing to do to get there.
– We’ve talked about your motivation and your practice over the last two days.
– That’s kind of the why and the what questions.
– Today let’s look at where, as in where do you want to go.
– A couple of questions I like to ask prospective clients is where you see yourself in:
– 1 year
– 3 years
– 5 years
– and more.
– This gives me an idea not only of how big are their goals, but how good are they at planning.
– Have they thought that far ahead, and in what detail?
– Our industry-leading patient attraction system can do a lot of things.
– But it can’t read your mind.
– Once I get a broad idea of where they want to be, what a dentist wants to be doing 1, 3, 5 years out, then we can get into specifics.
– What do we need to change immediately or in the next year to 18 months to make that happen?
– What do we need to keep the same over that time frame because it is just where the dentist wants it?
– And I look for this information in specific areas:
-How much do you want to be working?
-How much do you want to collect each month?
-What type of patients do you want?
-What type of procedures do you want to be doing?
-Do you still want to be bent over a chair or supervising associate dentists?
-How many offices would you like?
– And that’s just about the practice.
– What about the things that really matter?
-How much time do you want to be able to spend with your family?
-How can you provide for your retirement AND your children’s education?
-How much time would you like to be able to spend away from your practice?
– If you want to know how I help get dentists more and better patients, I want to tell you about my book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com while supplies last.
– Come back tomorrow and we will talk more about the idea of how you spend your time.
– Until then, keep moving forward.