Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 490
Content marketing is all about informing your patients. Doing so weeds out patients you don’t want and brings in patients who are asking, “When can we get this done?” instead of “How much is this going to cost?” When we come back, I’m going to give you some tips to improve your content marketing.
– Hi, I’m Colin Receveur and welcome to another week of the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Today, I want to talk about content marketing.
– Many of you are already doing content marketing.
– If you are driving people to your website so they can read information you have posted about various problems and the procedures need to correct them, you are contact marketing.
– If you are sending out emails that educate your prospects, you are content marketing.
– If you offer reports, webinars, or white papers, you are content marketing.
– If you’re not doing any of these things, you should be!
– Content marketing is how you build your reputation and expertise with prospects, earning their business and keeping it.
– Here are 5 ways you can improve your content marketing:
- Provide relevant information regularly.
– As a dentist, writing about fly fishing may be interesting, but it doesn’t make dental prospects see you as an expert.
– You must provide content, whether written, graphical or video, that addresses your prospects’ needs, not just your offerings.
– And don’t just do it once and forget about it.
– Keep your blogs updated and your offerings fresh.
- Also offer timeless information.
– While you want your content to be fresh, you also want some content to be timeless.
– So your ebook on dental implants can be balanced by blog postings on the most recent advancements in implant techniques.
- Use multi-media content.
– Different prospects will prefer different content.
– So webinars will attract some people that white papers don’t.
– Graphics will appeal to some that ebooks don’t.
- Expand your content’s reach on social media.
– Broadcast to the world that you have published a blog post, ebook, white paper, or press release.
– Don’t spend a lot of time doing this, but most publishing platforms integrate seamlessly with social media.
– If you are creating quality content, existing patients and prospects will share it and expand your reach.
- Remember, content marketing is a marathon, not a sprint.
– Your content needs time to gain traction, influence recipients, and pay dividends with new appointments.
– My dad, Dr. Ronald Receveur, is a fantastic example of this.
– He has been offering free reports, videos, seminars and all kinds of content for years now.
– If you want to see how Dr. Ronald Receveur has increased collections from $900K to more than $2 million in just five years, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Come back tomorrow for a very personal Transformational Tuesday.
– Until then, keep moving forward.