Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 540: 5 Statistics on Video Dentists Must Know
Think back to the early days of video sharing and the introduction of YouTube.
– You probably remember hearing about hilarious cat videos or even falling into the time suck of viewing the latest viral videos.
– We all love a great viral video, but today I want to tell you how video has evolved to the point that the public expects it on your website.
– When we come back, I’ll share 5 video statistics that I bet will have you rethinking your marketing approach!
– Colin Receveur here.
– Today we’re talking about the power of engaging dental videos.
– About 100 million people are viewing videos online every day.
– If you’re already using great videos on your website to get more and better patients, this is a great refresher for you to see the power and influence video marketing has on your current and prospective patients.
– Here are 5 statistics I want to share that illustrate just how important videos are to your prospects:
– No. 1: Your dental practice is more likely to appear on page 1 of Google and other search engines if you have quality video on your website.
– In 2014, more than 70 percent of the page 1 results on Google had at least one video.
– The fact is that search engines categorize results partly based on what users demand.
– Web users are demand in video … Are you supplying it?
– No 2: More than 50 percent of people who watch online videos say they are more confident about making a purchase.
– This is vital for dentists because, as you’re well aware, so many patients are fearful or timid about their dental treatments.
– If you can increase someone’s confidence through video, you can increase your case acceptance.
– No. 3: The average site visit time is increased by 3 to 5 times when the site includes video.
– This is an important statistic because the more time prospective patients spend on your website, the more likely they are to become new patients.
– No. 4: Site visitors are 64 percent more likely to purchase a service or item after viewing a video.
– This closely ties in with number 2, but I wanted to make a special note about this stat.
– Effective dental marketing videos should humanize you and your practice, not show graphic images of root canals or implant procedures.
– Let the video sell YOU and YOUR PRACTICE.
– No. 5: When your website includes embedded video links, it is 3 times more likely to get inbound links from social media sites or blogs.
– Why are inbound links important?
– Inbound links, which come from an external site linking to your website, are a tremendous way to boost your SEO value and increase your Google ranking.
– As you might imagine, more and more dental practices are showcasing their expertise through video.
– It’s estimated that video will soon make up about one-third of online advertising spending.
– If you’re already creating and posting quality video to your website, I applaud your efforts.
– If you’re not using video, it might be time to re-evaluate your marketing strategy before you get left behind.
– To find out much more about video, get a free copy of my book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com while supplies last.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.