Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 740
Email campaigns can help dentists attract new patients and retain the patients they have. Over the next two podcasts, I’ll share tips for making your email campaigns produce more patients. Stay tuned.
– Welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast. I’m Colin Receveur, founder and CEO of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Contrary to what you may have heard, email marketing isn’t dead.
– In fact, it’s extremely effective when it’s used right.
– And it can help you attract more and better dental patients.
– Here are 5 tips for a successful email campaign.
– We’ll start with what happens before your emails are sent.
– A considered strategy and preparation are essential.
– Tip number 1: Consider your audience.
– One size does not fit all when it comes to emails.
– Responses to emails can vary by age, expressed interests, or known needs.
– Number 2: Segment your email recipients.
– Tailor your message and offers to each segment.
– You’re trying to engage your audience and elicit a response.
– Tip number 3: Open and maintain a dialogue.
– Ask questions and encourage responses from the recipients.
– Make sure to include social sharing buttons in your emails.
– Your email database can do a lot of your marketing for you.
– Number 4: Ensure deliverability.
– Check your email database for accuracy.
– Also, be sure to scan the emails’ content for things that might hamper delivery.
– Email programs today hit on spam words like “click here,” “free,” “offer,” and “opportunity.”
– Some programs don’t like embedded images.
– And tip number 5: Mix it up.
– Create a variety of email templates, styles, and messages.
– This will help keep your campaign from getting stale.
– Keeping your patients’ interest is crucial.
– In my next podcast, I’ll tell you how to track the results of your email marketing.
– And how to analyze those results to tweak different aspects for even better results.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.