Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 671
Here’s a shocking realization no dentist wants to hear: The people visiting your website are not becoming patients. You have the content, and you have the digital tools in place, but something is missing. Stay tuned to hear how you can convert leads and attract more and better patients.
– Think of the last time you walked around a store and needed help purchasing an item.
– Imagine if no one was there to steer you in the right direction or take your money at the counter.
– That’s exactly what your dental website is doing to visitors.
– Even if your dental website is attracting your ideal leads, you still need a system that converts those leads into patients.
– If you can’t do that, a great-looking website means absolutely nothing!
– Today I want to continue sharing 5 easy ways to convert more leads.
– Yesterday I told you about gathering personal contact information with opt-in pages and crafting calls to action on every web page.
– Here are the final 3 tips for converting website visitors into patients:
– 3. Build and use landing pages.
– Landing pages encourage people to click through your site or convert a lead.
– Successful dentists use landing pages to provide special promotions or information to prospective patients before they schedule a visit.
– A landing page gathers your visitor’s personal information and allows you to continue reaching out to that lead until they become a patient.
-4. Automate your dental marketing.
– No dentist has the time to answer each prospect individually, but you can develop personal and engaging content to form a relationship with that prospect.
– Imagine the time you and your office can save by creating a system that brings in new leads and converts those leads into patients.
– The best part is that you don’t have to lift a finger once the automation is in place.
– Email marketing helps our dentists maintain a relationship with patients and convert more leads.
– 5. Combine your marketing, content, and sales efforts.
– Years ago, we saw marketing, content, and sales as different departments.
– Today, successful dentists are combing those departments to develop a cohesive message that appeals to the patients they want to treat.
– If your campaigns are not talking to each other, there is NO WAY they can be effective.
– Our dentists enjoy a systems-based marketing approach that brings them the patients they want.
– If you haven’t practiced any of these tips, understand that there’s a way to bring back those leads that have been slipping through the cracks.
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Learn tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review about halfway down the page. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– Join me again tomorrow to hear the biggest mistakes dentists make when communicating with their patients and prospective patients.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.