Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 670
You’ve just built an incredible-looking dental website with great content. You thought this would be the thing that finally increases your profits and patient numbers, but the phones are still silent. When we return, I’ll begin a two-part series about how your leads are falling through the cracks.
– If you build it, they will come, right?
– That’s not entirely accurate.
– If you build it, they will come … look around, waste your time, and compare your dental practice to others.
– Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing, here and welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– Over the next two ways I want to tell you ways you can avoid having bad prospects waste your time and how to turn hot leads into great patients.
– There are 5 critical things you need to do before your leads cool off, or worse, go somewhere else.
– 1. Give them an offer, and get their information.
– That offer can be a free report, a white paper, or something else of (small) value.
– An opt-in page does the job of weeding out price shoppers and getting hot prospects into your sales funnel.
– Here you might be raising your eyebrows.
– You mean, am I telling you to weed out people?
– You don’t want to waste your time and money trying to appeal to someone who has NO INTEREST in your dental practice.
– Our dentists who have multiple opt-ins pages on their website have a higher chance of converting site visitors into patients.
– Here’s a quick trick to getting the patients you want.
– If you have a high-performing page that features a service you want to push, throw in an opt-in page.
– Once people sign up, continue to reach out to them.
– You’ll see your conversions rise!
– 2. Use calls to action.
– No web page or piece of content is complete without a compelling call to action.
– Great content is one thing, but you have to give your visitors an option to take action right then and there.
– If you don’t have your calls to action placed throughout your website, you are letting prospects slip through your fingertips.
– It can happen in a second, so it’s important to have a way for your site visitors to set up an appointment.
– If you’re pleased with your web traffic but not getting the conversions you want, start thinking about these tips and join me tomorrow to hear more ways you can attract the patients you want to see.
– Tomorrow I’ll have the final 3 tips you need to follow to convert more leads.
– Until then, keep moving forward.