Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 773
Staying in front of prospective dental patients requires ongoing communication. But what happens when you’re on vacation or at a seminar? After the break, I’ll share 3 tips for maintaining patient communication while you’re playing for the “away” team.
– I’m Colin Receveur, and thanks for tuning in to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– There’s widespread agreement that it takes multiple contacts from a business before a consumer decides to buy.
– That’s just as true for dental practices.
– You may already have a great blog, Facebook page, and regular updates on your website.
– But who minds the online store when you’re away?
– Here are 3 tips to keep those patient “touches” going.
– Number 1: Preschedule releases.
– WordPress and Facebook for Business allow you to upload your content and schedule future release dates.
– That means your content is “set and forget.”
– It’ll be posted automatically while you’re away.
– Tip number two: Delegate.
– If you write your own blog posts and social media updates, produce your content in advance.
– Then have a staffer do the uploads.
– You might have to spend some time training to make sure they’re uploaded correctly.
– Tip number 3: Automate.
– Is your practice regularly sending out emails to prospective and current patients?
– Choose an automated system like the Infusionsoft® Drip Marketing that we offer our dentists.
– It’ll keep your communication going out on schedule.
– It’ll also handle new signups for emails and online newsletters.
– Keep those prospect touches going while you’re away.
– If you’d like me to evaluate your website and tell you how it can be improved, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com, go to the Learn tab, click Products, and then click on The Swift Kick Dental Website Review about halfway down the page. You can order a customized 30-minute video critique of your site, social media presence, online patient reviews, dental videos, and more using our 131-point dental web marketing checklist.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.