Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 665
Dentists are often lured into the world of Facebook expecting to see huge results by posting a few items about their practice and collecting likes and shares. If that’s the extent of your social media use, you are wasting your time and setting yourself up for disappointment. After the break, I’ll share 3 critical tips you need to know about how Facebook can grow your dental practice.
– Colin here, and welcome to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– You might already know from watching this podcast that I often warn dentists about running down the rabbit hole of organic social media marketing.
– That’s because most of you have not discovered the RIGHT WAY to boost your dental practice by using Facebook, and you have unrealistic expectations about the social media campaigns you have in place.
– Today I want to share 3 critical tips for how you can use Facebook to achieve more and better patients.
– 1. Use referrals codes and Facebook landing pages.
– Most dentists who use social media look at their overall sales and then work backward to ESTIMATE what percentage, if anything, came from Facebook.
– That’s a tough way to assess the value of your social media campaign.
– By directing referral sources to special Facebook landing pages, you know exactly where the leads are coming from and how many leads you are converting into patients.
– 2. Implement URL shorteners and link management.
– Shorter URLs are ideal for social media posts for obvious reasons, but there are tools available that allow you to track content and ad performance like never before.
– If you insist on posting links to your social media account, find a tool like bit.ly to measure the click-through rate of every link.
– 3. Test conversion pixels.
– Facebook allows you to use a conversion pixel code that sends information to your Facebook account so you know what ads are working.
– What is special about this tool is that it tracks the site visitors who came from Facebook Ads.
– The feature then tags users based on their activity on your site.
– These 3 tips can help you narrow in your marketing efforts to see what is working and what patients your are attracting.
– The biggest misconception about social media marketing is that it’s no more than posting links and hoping you get likes and shares.
– There is SEO value in having Facebook users share your content, but it’s impossible to know the results without taking a deeper look into the analytics.
– At SmartBox Web Marketing, we track EVERYTHING for our dentists – right down to each phone call.
– We can tell our dentists exactly which ads are working and who those ads are converting into patients.
– Are you ready to fast-track your success? Are you ready for more patients, more profits, and more freedom? If so, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/application or just smartboxdentalmarketing.com and click the green button on the side that says “Get your Marketing Analysis.”
– Come back tomorrow to see why your emails are missing the mark and killing your efforts to attract more and better patients.
– Until then, keep moving forward.