Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 759
Last December, LeadPages and Infusionsoft teamed up to conduct a blind survey of more than 1,000 small business owners about their marketing. The results may surprise you. I’ll be back to tell you about 3 marketing mistakes that dentists can’t afford to make in 2016.
– Welcome back to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Dental practices are small businesses.
– LeadPages and Infusionsoft’s report points out mistakes that small business owners are making in their digital marketing.
– How many of these are you making?
– Digital marketing mistake number 1 is website design.
– Only 1 in 3 business owners use landing pages or purpose-specific pages on their websites.
– From a search engine optimization, or SEO, perspective, that’s awful.
– How old is your website?
– Has it kept up with the changes in SEO practice?
– Mistake number 2 is not using social media.
– Just over 40 percent of business owners are using social media to promote their brands.
– That means almost 6 in 10 aren’t taking advantage of social media’s ability to position themselves as the choice for consumers.
– Are you one of them?
– Digital marketing mistake number 3 is not doing content marketing.
– If you’ve been following these podcasts, you know that content marketing is big and getting bigger.
– And yet, less than 50 percent of small business owners are emailing content or publishing articles or blog posts.
– Content marketing helps you engage your audience.
– And it helps keep you top-of-mind.
– If you’re not doing content marketing, you’re missing out.
– You’re not doing everything you can to put more patients in chairs.
– If you’d like to know how you can attract more and better patients, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.