Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 759
Last December, LeadPages and Infusionsoft teamed up to conduct a blind survey of more than 1,000 small business owners about their marketing. The results may surprise you. I’ll be back to tell you about 3 marketing mistakes that dentists can’t afford to make in 2016.
– Welcome back to the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– I’m Colin Receveur.
– Dental practices are small businesses.
– LeadPages and Infusionsoft’s report points out mistakes that small business owners are making in their digital marketing.
– How many of these are you making?
– Digital marketing mistake number 1 is website design.
– Only 1 in 3 business owners use landing pages or purpose-specific pages on their websites.
– From a search engine optimization, or SEO, perspective, that’s awful.
– How old is your website?
– Has it kept up with the changes in SEO practice?
– Mistake number 2 is not using social media.
– Just over 40 percent of business owners are using social media to promote their brands.
– That means almost 6 in 10 aren’t taking advantage of social media’s ability to position themselves as the choice for consumers.
– Are you one of them?
– Digital marketing mistake number 3 is not doing content marketing.
– If you’ve been following these podcasts, you know that content marketing is big and getting bigger.
– And yet, less than 50 percent of small business owners are emailing content or publishing articles or blog posts.
– Content marketing helps you engage your audience.
– And it helps keep you top-of-mind.
– If you’re not doing content marketing, you’re missing out.
– You’re not doing everything you can to put more patients in chairs.
– If you’d like to know how you can attract more and better patients, visit smartboxdentalmarketing.com.
– Join me for tomorrow’s podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.