Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Welcome back to day 2 of our look at how dentists can grow their practice through web marketing. We’re going to focus on prospects when we return.
– Colin Receveur here.
– Yesterday, we started our series of marketing tips on how to grow your dental practice.
– The first two tips were:
- Apportion your marketing budget to the areas that gave the highest ROI.
– Web marketing is the top area.
– And 2. Use data analytics to see which areas of your marketing are working best and revise the ones that aren’t working as well as they could be.
– Today, we want to focus on dental prospects.
– The first tip for today is to make sure you can be found online.
– Why is this so important?
– 82.6% of internet users use search.
– 85 percent of consumers are searching for local business online.
– But you have to be doing the right things to be found.
– This includes search engine optimization, or maximizing the keywords and phrases your top prospects are searching for.
– This includes optimizing your website’s meta-data and making sure it is crawlable.
– This includes fully using your Google+, Yelp and other profiles online.
– There are services that will coordinate and standardize your listings all at once rather than going to every listing site individually.
– But what do you do once you have prospects finding your site?
– You want to collect contact information.
– For our clients, we recommend using a dental advertising lure.
– That is, our clients offer a free report in exchange for the prospect’s name and email address.
– It doesn’t have to a free report, though.
– It can be an opportunity to win a free toothbrush.
– Or simply a “Contact me “ form.
– The important thing is to get that contact information and then stay in front of your prospects.
– We use Infusionsoft for our automated drip marketing campaigns.
– These are emails that our clients send to their prospects automatically.
– But it doesn’t have to be emails.
– It could be a newsletter.
– Or text message.
– Or fax.
– Whatever you can do to stay in front of your prospect until he or she is ready to set an appointment.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.