Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 462
This week, let’s look at marketing tips to grow your dental practice. Stay tuned.
– Hi Colin here and welcome to the final full week of June.
– This week, I want to give you 10 tips on how to effectively market your dental practice.
– We’ll do two a day and conclude with two things that are very trendy in web marketing right now.
– I’m going to tell you why they are total BS.
– But today, let’s look at two tried and true winners.
– First, put your marketing dollars where people are looking for a dentist: online.
– Sure, you can pay for a TV commercial, where research shows that about 86 percent of people skip the ads.
– How about a newspaper ad, where only 13 percent of people say they even look at the ads?
– Maybe you should do direct mail, where about 45 percent of people never look at the piece.
– Actually, all those have their place in a marketing pie.
– The question is: which are the biggest pieces of the pie?
– I suggest you can go online, where 85 percent of people are looking for a local business or service.
– Research shows that organic leads have a 14.6% close rate across all businesses, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
– Even the paid ads on Google have a decent return, with 20-30 percent of searchers clicking on paid ads.
– This is a shift from chasing customers to letting them find you.
– Stop throwing money at traditional marketing methods that haven’t kept up with the times.
– Second, use online analytics to see where your online marketing is working best and where it needs to be revised.
– Online digital marketing gives you unprecedented access to information.
– There is never a question of ROI with web marketing.
– But it’s not enough to simply have the information.
– It is imperative that you USE that information to make adjustments, maximizing your reach and ROI.
– For more information on how to attract patients online, check out my book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com while supplies last.
– Come back tomorrow when we will talk about patient attraction.
– Until then, keep moving forward.