Patient Attraction Episode 415
When dentists deliver a call-to-action on their website, there must be a way for prospects to take action. I’ll tell you more when we return.
– Colin here, and thanks for joining me for day 2 of our look at dental calls-to-action.
– This is day 10 of our look at websites that convert prospects into patients.
– The forms we are going to talk about today are an important part of that conversion process.
– In some cases, these forms can actually take the information needed to schedule an appointment.
– In most cases, call-to-action forms simply enter the prospect into some area of your dental sales funnel.
– A form is where the prospect enters whatever information you are trying to get.
– A form is often linked to a landing page.
– Here are 5 tips for effective landing pages.
- The landing page should confirm the offer and give more detail.
- Really top-notch landing pages include additional copy that sells the offer, such as a testimonial or benefit statement.
- Don’t make the page too colorful or image heavy.
– Prospects should go right to filling out the form before they change their mind.
- Remove website navigation from the page.
– Don’t give people a chance to second-guess themselves.
- The landing page should prominently display the form.
– Here are 5 tips for successfully implementing CTA forms:
- There is a very simple rule for online forms: only ask for the information you need.
– The more information you ask for, the fewer people who will fill it out.
– The more valuable the lure, the more information you can ask for.
- Don’t ask for personal or sensitive information.
– This goes back to rule 1.
- Stop using the word “Submit” on the button!
– Say, “Get your report,” or “Sign up for our newsletter,” or whatever.
- Send anyone who fulfills the offer to a thank-you page.
– This thank you page should confirm that the form has been submitted and the offer is being fulfilled.
– If you want to know more about dental websites, check out my book “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com while supplies last.
– For the next two days, we are going to talk more in-depth about search engine optimization.
– Until tomorrow, keep moving forward.