Patient Attraction Episode 352
We’re going to get a little techie for the rest of the series as we continue our look at what you must do to attract more dental patients with your website redesign. Stay tuned.
– Hey, Colin here on Wednesday, March 4, for day 3 of how to effectively redesign your dental website.
– If your head was spinning yesterday talking about SEO and keywords, you’re in for a real ride the next two days.
– Today we are going to talk about coding!
- First, we are going to look at responsive design.
– That means that no matter on which device someone looks at your website, it will look perfect!
– Rather than having multiple websites for different types of devices, you have one website with one set of HTML code.
– It just reacts differently depending on whether it comes up on a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
– Google prefers this configuration, as it is easier to crawl and index.
– This is what we do at SmartBox, and I encourage you to do it, too.
- Next, be sure to add analytics to you site.
– Remember that one of the first things I told you to do with your existing website was to find out which pages got a lot of traffic and which ones people stayed on for a long time.
– The only way to know this information is if you have analytics on your site.
– Google analytics provide invaluable information about your website’s performance.
– Gotta paste that code!
– I’m not going to belabor this point.
– But be sure that whoever is designing your site does this.
– If you’re ready to discover what my clients know that you don’t about attracting patients online, you should schedule a Patient Attraction Blueprint Session. They are free to serious dentists who want to see a patient attraction system that can double their practice. For more information, go to smartboxdentalmarketing.com/blueprint.
– Come back tomorrow for more behind-the-scenes website-building secrets.
– Until then, keep moving forward.