Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 279
How often has a patient asked you, “How can I get Hollywood-perfect teeth?” When we come back, I’m going to tell you how to answer them. Stay tuned.
– Colin Receveur here on Monday, December 15.
– I recently came across an online article from TomorroWoman about celebrities who owe their smiles to cosmetic dentistry.
– What better way to show a patient how great their smile can look than to give them a living example.
– Here are 10 famous people whom a dentist has helped get their perfect smile:
1. George Clooney
– Apparently George Clooney is a teeth grinder and regularly replaces his veneers.
2. Victoria Beckham
– Some of you may remember her as Posh Spice, and dentistry isn’t the only cosmetic work she appears to have had done.
– She certainly does have a nice set of … teeth.
3. Ben Affleck
– Veneers seem to have fixed his naturally short, gapped teeth.
4. Catherine Zeta-Jones
– Other than her now-perfect teeth, this beauty hardly seems to have changed at all over the years.
5. Jim Carrey
– This Canadian funnyman has a chipped front tooth that is covered by a cap.
– You can see his natural tooth when he plays Lloyd in the Dumb and Dumber movies, for which he removes the cap.
6. Cheryl Cole
– This pop singer and judge on the British X-Factor had teeth that were an absolute mess.
– Now, her teeth are every bit as beautiful as she is.
7. Tom Cruise
– Another actor who had bad teeth when he first burst onto the scene.
– Now, a set of veneers gives him one of the most recognizable smiles in the world.
8. Celine Dion
– This dynamic diva now has teeth as beautiful as her voice.
9. Nicolas Cage
– Nick Cage’s teeth were all kinds of wrong: uneven, crowded and discolored.
– Now he has fantastic teeth, even if some of his movies aren’t.
10. Finally, Janice Dickenson.
– The self-proclaimed first supermodel has long acknowledged having a LOT of cosmetic work done.
– But in 2011 she removed two false teeth to eat at a restaurant and temporarily lost them.
– So there you have it: Celebrities you can use as examples of cosmetic dentistry.
– Come back tomorrow and I’m going to tell you three things you might not know about Google Adwords.
– Keep moving forward.