Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 169
Happy Monday, everyone. It’s Colin Receveur and today I’m going to give you a secret that will increase your business exponentially. Stay tuned.
– This week we’re wrapping up our series on lifecycle marketing.
– We started with attract interest. “Look at me.” Here’s an Adwords ad for a free report on sleep apnea.
– Then comes capture leads. The potential patient says, “I see you. Here is who I am. Talk to me.” They sign up for your free report on sleep apnea.
– After that you nurture prospects. “Ok, prospect, let’s talk about X.” Here is an autoresponder series of emails on sleep apnea and how it can make your life better.
– Then you convert sales. The prospect says, “I like what you have to say. I’m going to set up an appointment.” You sell them the sleep apnea appliance.
– Is that the end? Many businesses wrongly think it is.
– Most dentists, though, have a pretty good follow-up system.
– After all, you want to see patients at least once a year just for checkups.
– So the next stage is deliver and satisfy. And here is where the trick or secret comes in:
– After your patient makes his or her purchase, do what you say you are going to do AND THEN SOME.
– This is where you say, “Here you go. What can I do so you are completely satisfied?”
– Making sure that you do a great job and that patients are walking, talking, smiling billboards for your business has an unbelievable ROI.
– This is where reputation management begins.
– This is where positive comments through social media begin.
– This is where new patient referrals begin.
– So if you have a patient who is slightly unhappy, bend over backwards to make him or her happy.
– Because each existing patient could turn into multiple new patients.
– Existing patients can also become new customers, and that is what we are going to talk about when we come back tomorrow.
– Until then, keep moving forward.