Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Patient Attraction Episode 262
– Hello again and welcome to day 4 of our look at online reviews on the Patient Attraction Podcast. Today I’m going to tell you how how completely avoid getting negative reviews. Stay tuned.
– Welcome back.
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO and founder of SmartBox Web Marketing.
– Today, I am going to give away a million-dollar idea.
– Before I tell you the secret of how you can, forever, avoid any negative reviews, I want to reveal some of the negative reviews I have seen about dentists online.
– In one review, a dental assistant claims the dentist didn’t pay her for her daylong working interview.
– In another review, a patient gave a glowing review but only two of five stars.
– In another review, a patient warned others to get pricing up front, as he was charged $120 for digital photos that DIDN’T reveal an obvious cavity.
– So do you think you know how to avoid negative reviews?
– Do you think you can keep your practice small and avoid bad reviews?
– How about only see long-time patients?
– Pre-screen prospective patients and be very selective about who you accept?
– Surveys at the end of each visit?
– Always do your best work?
– Spend a fortune training your staff?
– Cheap rates?
– Only work on family?
– No, no, no, no, and no.
– NONE of that will keep you from getting a negative review.
– Now it is time to reveal how to once and for all, for now and forever, avoid getting negative reviews.
– Let me be very clear: Move out of fantasy land!
– You MUST be living in fantasy land if you think there is a way that you can avoid ever getting a negative review.
– Because no matter …
– how great the work you do
– the reasonableness of your rates
– the professionalism of your staff
– the discounts you offer
– your liberal refund policy
– whether you survey after each visit or not
– … somebody, somewhere is going to be unhappy with something and complain about it online.
– Accept it.
– So if you can’t AVOID negative reviews, you must OVERCOME negative reviews.
– That is why we help our clients encourage their patients to leave positive reviews.
– In fact, we offer a really cool, casual, fun product that helps you make sure your positive reviews far outweigh any negative ones.
– For more information on that, go to http://smartboxdentalmarketing.com/boost-your-online-reviews.
– For more information about managing your online reviews and more, get a copy of my latest book, “Attract More Patients in the Next Six Months Than in the Last Six Years.” The book is the culmination of all my marketing expertise, and it can be yours for only the $4.97 cost of shipping at www.MoreAndBetterPatients.com.
– We’ll finish up the week tomorrow looking at another topic I cover extensively in my book: phone call tracking.
– Until then, Keep Moving Forward.