Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
To the layperson, dental terminology and processes are basically incomprehensible. That’s why we encourage our dentists to talk at their patients’ level when discussing dental problems and solutions.
To the vast majority of dentists, marketing terminology and processes are basically incomprehensible.
That may sound harsh, but our extensive experience helping dentists get more and better patients has confirmed it. The reason that too many dentists don’t understand marketing is that there are a huge number of marketing firms out there who “explain” how they’re going to help you succeed without actually explaining anything.
They toss out phrases like “innovative approach,” “state-of-the-art algorithms,” “optimized search engine results,” or “segmented market stratification” at dizzying speed. If you ask for clarification, you get a highly technical-sounding “explanation” that leaves you thinking that maybe you should just let them get on with helping you, because you don’t understand this at all.
Those hyped-up claims are the “bright, shiny objects” of dental marketing, and too many dentists fall for them.
If you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, or following our podcasts, you know that we don’t believe in bright, shiny objects. There’s no single technique or marketing “innovation” that’s a guaranteed ticket to success. If there were, that single approach would be the only thing that every dentist would use.
What we do believe in and offer our dentists is a proven system of attracting more and better patients. The parts and pieces of our Patient Attraction System™ are easy to understand and fit logically together to make your marketing work 24/7 to position you as the only logical choice to solve patients’ dental problems.
I firmly believe that if you don’t understand everything about what we’re doing for you and how each part will help achieve your end goal, then we haven’t done our job correctly.
Here’s how our system works.
1) We focus your marketing strongly on your online presence because the vast majority of people find dentists online these days.
2) We help you differentiate yourself from your competitors so that you can stand out in a crowded marketplace.
3) We help you give prospective patients reasons to like and trust you.
4) We help you stay in front of patients until they’re ready to choose you to solve their dental problems.
5) We drive prospective patients to your website and fine-tune your site to answer their questions and get them to pick up the phone.
6) We help you automatically track each and every new patient call that comes into your office so that you can see what parts of your marketing are working and what needs to be altered.
7) We alert you to staff phone etiquette problems that may be costing you new patient conversions.
8) Over time, all of those efforts help you get more patients, more profits, and more freedom.
When it comes to the technical aspects of how we do what we do for our dentists, you can find plain-language explanations in this blog, in The Patient Attraction Podcast™, in our stunning Patient Attraction Magazine™, and on our website. Search engine optimization, Zetetics® Phone Tracking, Infusionsoft® Drip Marketing, dental videos, and much, much more are explained in detail.
In fact, we basically give away the store – you can find all the information you need to set up your own patient attraction system without us.
Don’t fall for the bright, shiny dental marketing objects. They don’t last, and they won’t get you where you want to go.