Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Categories: Operations, Technology
Location: New Albany, IN
Here at SmartBox, clients are the most important part of our business. As a Senior Digital Project Manager, you work closely with the Client Success Team to ensure all client projects are delivered on time while ensuring communication across all departments is effective and clear.
In this hands-on role, the Senior Digital Project Manager will lead the project team ensuring projects are completed within the required Client Value Journey milestones. The successful candidate will help identify areas of improvement in processes, as well as serve as the mentor to the Project Management Staff in the methods and procedures within a high-paced, evolving Digital Agency environment.
Core Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Refine internal project processes and procedures that facilitate our Client Value Journey milestones
- Develop, maintain, and effectively execute project timelines according to these procedures within Smartbox’s success expectations in a high workload environment
- Effectively communicate client needs and requirements to delivery teams
- Plan and identify resource needs required for the projects
- Manage multiple workstreams utilizing cross-functional product teams to deliver projects according to the timeline
- Facilitate regular status meetings (internal and external); maintain periodic status reports
- Effectively mitigate risks as they occur
- Communicate to executive team the overall health of assigned accounts and projects when required
- Review deliverables prepared by team
- Oversee quality testing on all projects ensuring standards are met
- Successfully manage conflicting priorities
- Mentor Project Management staff in best practices and methodologies
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years Agency digital project management experience, or combined equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience managing digital properties including websites, email campaigns, video, etc.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies such as HTML/HTML5, CSS and WordPress
- Experience with WorkFront, JIRA, MS Project or similar project management software
- Experience in the dental industry or working with medical professionals is a plus
- Familiarity with Google analytics, SEO and PPC
SmartBox Web Marketing is a fast-growing international digital marketing company that creates award-winning marketing and patient attraction solutions for the Dental industry. An industry leader in video storytelling, web design and creative writing, the company looks into the future to meet the needs of today’s dentists. Our pioneering technology is being used to transform how dentists market themselves online and create innovative ways of engaging the specific patients dentists want. At SmartBox, every client is a long-term partner and we have a multi-talented, high-performing team to anticipate their needs and help create the dental practice they have always desired.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (4% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off First Year
- Profit Sharing