Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Location: New Albany, IN
Here at SmartBox, clients are the most important part of our business. As the Office Administrator, you are responsible for organizing and maintaining a great place to work. You will make sure each person who enters our building is greeted with a smile and each person who calls hears one! You will disseminate information coming into the building and fulfill sales packages and collateral materials going out of the building. And you will help our teams get to where they are going as efficiently as possible. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in our fast-paced, client-driven environment. Only shining stars with great personalities need apply!
Core Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Fulfill marketing collateral requests.
- Weigh and mail packages in most efficient way possible.
- Book travel for our teams and clients coming to our office.
- Administrate our office building, including ordering all office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Answer phone calls, take messages or forward calls to the correct person, and check the general voicemail daily.
- Check wildcard email inboxes throughout the day, determine which are important, and direct to the correct person.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good judgment, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Dependability – when you say something will be done, it gets done.
- Attention to detail required.
- Basic computer literacy required.
- Experience scheduling travel a plus.
- Experience packaging and shipping a plus.Previous administrative assistant or administrative support experience preferred.
Benefits of Position:
- Full-time position
- Competitive pay
- 401K match and profit sharing
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid vacation in first year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Aflac supplemental insurance
SmartBox is a fast-growing international digital marketing company that creates award-winning marketing and patient attraction solutions for the Dental industry. An industry leader in video storytelling, web design and creative writing, the company looks into the future to meet the needs of today’s dentists. Our pioneering technology is being used to transform how dentists market themselves online and create innovative ways of engaging the specific patients dentists want. At SmartBox, every client is a long-term partner and we have a multi-talented, high-performing team to anticipate their needs and help create the dental practice they have always desired.
Please submit a cover letter telling us why you are a perfect fit for SmartBox and an error-free resume.