Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Location: New Albany, IN
SmartBox Web Marketing is seeking a Lead Generation Specialist who will be responsible for prospecting new opportunities in new business.
This position requires heavy phone prospecting as well as developing relationships with prospective clients and generating sales leads.
- Use the telephone to contact 25 or more prospects per day.
- Research and qualify new business leads generated from marketing efforts.
- Qualify and nurture sales to 25% probability of closing by using deductive and inductive reasoning skills as well as negotiating through initial objections.
- Once qualified, manage transition process to the appropriate sales team.
- Understand SmartBox products and services in order to effectively answer questions.
- Communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Report market trends to sales, marketing, and management to help with forecasting future win success.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of sales and marketing including selling principles and methods
- Knowledge of customer service to qualify leads.
- Understanding of how the SmartBox solution fits into the competitive landscape
- Skill in communication of all forms especially verbal and listening.
- Skill in social perception in order to be aware of others’ reactions and how to navigate those reactions, especially when not in person.
- Skill in service orientation in order to always be looking for ways to provide helpful solutions.
- Ability to listen, write, type, speak, and express oneself verbally and through the written word.
- Ability to be self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Ability to speak well over the telephone and come across in a professional manner.
Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SmartBox Web Marketing is a fast-growing international digital marketing company that creates award-winning marketing and patient attraction solutions for the Dental industry. An industry leader in video storytelling, web design and creative writing, the company looks into the future to meet the needs of today’s dentists. Our pioneering technology is being used to transform how dentists market themselves online and create innovative ways of engaging the specific patients dentists want. At SmartBox, every client is a long-term partner and we have a multi-talented, high-performing team to anticipate their needs and help create the dental practice they have always desired.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (4% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off First Year
- Profit Sharing