Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Location: New Albany, IN
The Graphic Designer/Artist serves as the driving force in delivering high impact, lead generating Marketing material for Smartbox and our clients. This role is a direct liaison between Creative, Client, Marketing and Development.
- An ability to bring together current technical expertise, stunning visuals and inspiring expression
- Experience in collaborating with developers, marketing and client management while keeping an eye on aesthetics and ideas.
- Ability to translate thought process and experiences and have the ability to present the case for how and why to execute an idea.
- A stunning portfolio that highlights current design trends and great visual insight
- Experience with content marketing and the creative process, as well as “selling” your ideas to team members and clients
- An intimate understanding of design, content, and web best practices
- Experience with a variety of software including Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the psychology of the decision-making process as it relates to design
- The ability to match style to the spirit/intent of the client and target audience
Some things that you possess:
- Your visions convert
- You will have proven experience that delivers.
- You’re a strategic thinker
- You can move strategy forward, supporting business objectives and can create tactics that support these strategies.
- You embrace change
- We are an ever evolving organization in a fluid marketing world and change is not something that makes you uncomfortable. Our industry is constantly changing, ever growing and it’s never standing still. This drives you and excites you.
Education and experience:
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Examples of strategic and creative leadership
- Flexibility in adapting to unique situations and projects, both independently and as part of a larger team
- Able to successfully manage a variety of web projects through the creative life-cycle
- Management and organization of multiple concurrent projects, each with individual designs and needs
- An overall positive attitude and confidence
- Strong digital design background with UI/UX experience