Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Location: New Albany, IN
Telling stories is one of the most important parts of our business. The Video Production Expert is the central lead for our clients’ story development, video production and the post-production process.
The expert travels with team members to clients across the US and Canada for production. They oversee and manage the clients’ video needs from preproduction to final delivery.
They collaborate with Client Relationship Managers to fulfill all the clients’ video and photo needs and ensure deadlines are met. The expert collaborates with team members to design and produce internal marketing videos, with an eye toward high-level storytelling and production value.
Core Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Capture, produce, and edit quality imagery and videos for both our clients and our company, in order to “tell the story” and project the client or our company’s desired image.
- Exercise significant creative freedom in order to keep our clients’ and our company’s image fresh and appealing, all while maintaining professional standards and best practices.
- Work alongside a professional team in a fully equipped production environment
- Travel to client locations across the US and Canada, including some weekend travel.
- Use Canon C-Class camera equipment to capture quality content
- Troubleshoot during production to ensure optimal images and sound are obtained
- Interact with clients during production on behalf of SmartBox
- Edit and optimize content for the web
- Participate in company-sponsored continuing education to improve skills and knowledge
Soft skills / must haves
- You are curious and able to work in a constantly evolving environment
- You are proactive and anticipate needs
- You can turn on a dime and excel at solving problems
- You are process-driven and always take care of the small things
- Continuing education training
- Travel points assigned to personal accounts
- Company-subsidized dental insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Company-matched 401K
- Paid time off first year
- Profit sharing / bonuses
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years video production experience
- 2+ years creating and delivering content to clients
- Knowledge of Canon cinema cameras and lenses
- Familiarity with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Lightroom
- Experience developing and executing commercial productions
- Any experience in motion graphics, audio post production, motion control systems or drone cinematography is a plus
About SmartBox Web Marketing
SmartBox Web Marketing is a fast-growing international digital marketing company that creates award-winning marketing and patient attraction solutions for the Dental industry. An industry leader in video storytelling, web design and creative writing, the company looks into the future to meet the needs of today’s dentists. Our pioneering technology is being used to transform how dentists market themselves online and create innovative ways of engaging the specific patients dentists want. At SmartBox, every client is a long-term partner, and we have a multi-talented, high-performing team to anticipate their needs and help create the dental practice they have always desired.