Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Location: New Albany, IN
Here at SmartBox Clients are the most important part of our business. As a Digital Project Manager you will support the Client Service Managers by leading cross-functional teams that include Creative, Video and Technology departments through the project life cycle. You will ultimately be responsible for managing the successful launch of projects through effective processes, resource planning and timely execution of client programs within predetermined timeframes. The successful candidates would be a self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in our fast-paced, client-driven environment.
Core Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Plan, scope and launch digital and offline marketing solutions
- Effectively communicate client needs and requirements to project team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Facilitate regular status meetings (internal and external); maintain periodic status reports
- Communicate to executive team overall health of assigned accounts and projects when required
- Oversee quality testing on all products ensuring quality standards are met
- Be self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively with limited management oversight
- Ability to embrace a date-driven culture to inform decision-making stakeholders, influence resource planning, etc.
- When necessary, interface directly with senior-level clients.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years digital marketing project experience, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Google analytics, SEO and PPC
- Experience developing web sites and digital solutions with HTML 5, CSS and WordPress
- Experience with JIRA, WorkFront, MS Project or similar project management software
- Any experience in the Dental industry or working with Dental professionals is a plus
SmartBox Web Marketing is a fast-growing international digital marketing company that creates award-winning marketing and patient attraction solutions for the Dental industry. An industry leader in video storytelling, web design and creative writing, the company looks into the future to meet the needs of today’s dentists. Our pioneering technology is being used to transform how dentists market themselves online and create innovative ways of engaging the specific patients dentists want. At SmartBox, every client is a long-term partner and we have a multi-talented, high-performing team to anticipate their needs and help create the dental practice they have always desired.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (4% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off First Year
- Profit Sharing