Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Location: New Albany, IN
At SmartBox, the Digital Marketing Manager is central to our business development and the growth of our clients. They are part of a team that helps deliver our digital strategy for paid search and paid social. The manager builds campaigns and continuously optimizes their performance based on analytics, customer feedback and market dynamics. They have a deep understanding of search, social platforms and advertising networks, and identify new and innovative opportunities to improve results. The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate with both internal and external clients and help be a rising tide that lifts all ships.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for effectively managing search and social campaigns as planned by the director & agency
- Maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Research performance and analytics data, and develop key insights for regular business reviews and leadership updates.
- Partner with SEO team to support optimized spend goals and traffic plans.
- Conduct periodic site audits and competitive analysis to discover new SEM opportunities.
- Works with search director to build the strategy and executes campaigns against that strategy
- Develops keyword lists and ad copy to implement across campaigns
- Proficient in using third party tracking tools specific to assigned accounts
- Proficient in all vendor interfaces and tools to be able to set up and manage campaigns
- Supports new business efforts by assisting with research, data collection and marketing plans
- Regularly monitors campaigns to troubleshoot issues and optimize performance against KPIs
- Responsible for working with client side teams to present marketing plans and provide updates on campaign performance
- Contribute to the development of new product offerings and practice innovations.
- Develop close working relationships with cross-functional departments.
- Responsible for quality and testing of pages prior to going live.
- Stay current on software and hardware opportunities that can improve functionality and conversion of website. Stay attuned to changing demands of major search engines and adapt quickly.
- Additional projects and duties as required.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of paid search/paid social experience
- A/B and multi-variable testing experience preferred
- SEM experience
- SEO experience (preferred)
- Applying new technologies
- Digital Advertising
- Managing multiple paid search/paid social campaigns simultaneously
- Must have flexible, can-do attitude and a willingness to help develop structure and process
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously in a complex and fast-paced business environment
- Great team skills, organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Google certifications, Infusionsoft experience preferred
What’s In It For You:
- 401k match + profit sharing
- Unlimited vacation (1st year)
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive benefits package
- Casual dress
- Innovative work environment