Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Categories: Client Relations
Location: New Albany, IN
SmartBox Web Marketing is looking for a Client Success Manager. If you are passionate about helping dentists attract more patients, more profits, and more freedom, then we may be looking for you.
The client success manager has an important role as this person is responsible for maintaining a relationship between SmartBox Web Marketing and the practice. You will be working closely with our internal teams to fulfill the client’s marketing agreement as well as managing their needs, goals, and expectations.
This position will act as the day-to-day agency advocate to the practice and is expected to maintain a highly responsive service level.
Core roles and responsibilities:
- Lead a portfolio of client relationships by building a strong and trusting relationship as the primary, day-to-day client contact. Be an essential tool for their success and the person to which they turn.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and present strategic marketing plan.
- Provide weekly updates via phone during development phase; effectively communicate timelines, deliverables, and responsibilities.
- Work closely with video, content, development, and marketing teams providing strategic and creative direction, structure, and thought leadership by considering the overall strategic plan.
- Prepare month-end overviews of client’s current activities based upon KPIs, and then consult on future campaign optimization to produce desired results.
- Plan, develop and launch digital and offline marketing solutions.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients and see them through implementation.
- Visit accounts periodically to not only build relationships, but provide a strategic layer to the relationship.
- Continuously work to upgrade knowledge and skills through available continuing education and online resources.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: advertising, marketing, public relations, business administration, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in client management/development
- Working knowledge of Google analytics, SEO, and PPC
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and WordPress a plus
Any experience in the dental industry or working with digital marketing is a plus Soft skills and must haves:
- Proactive, quick on your feet, detailed, and well-organized
- Solution-oriented individual with keen decision-making skills
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take constructive feedback
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time; you enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, collaborative team environment
- Possesses strong presentation (and persuasion) skills and can manage conflict well
- Prioritize and manage complex projects and timelines
- Curious, constantly asking “why?”
- Proactive and anticipate needs
- Excited to travel 5% to 10%
- Driven and always take care of the small things
- Think strategically while operating pragmatically
About the company:
SmartBox Web Marketing is a fast-growing international digital marketing company (#259 on the INC 500’s 2016 fastest growing companies list) that creates award-winning marketing and Patient Attraction Systems for the Dental industry.
An industry leader in video storytelling, web design, and creative writing, the company looks into the future to meet the needs of today’s dentists. Our pioneering technology is being used to transform how dentists market themselves online and create innovative ways of engaging the specific patients dentists want.
At SmartBox, every client is a long-term partner and we have a multi-talented, high-performing team to anticipate their needs and help create the dental practice they have always desired. Due to our tremendous growth we’re looking to bring on some motivated team players to join our fast-paced and ever evolving