Is your marketing helping, hurting, or making no difference?
Take our quiz and find out!
Why does your website still exist?? Did you have a particular purpose for it in mind? High volume of traffic is not the key – if the user bounces, your website has probably failed. Driving relative traffic to your site is vital for your Business. Have in mind that only 0.5% to 8% of the traffic is converted in to sale. The average is around 3.5%. You want traffic or sales? Consider the quality vs. quantity of your visits and plan your next step. In order to achieve your targets you need to:
- · Lower your Bounce Rate
- · Get more Relative Traffic in your site
- · Convert this traffic into sale
In this short email we will study 8 simple ways to increase your Traffic:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Start an SEO campaign to promote your site in the Organic Results of search engines. Find the current SEO Status of your site by creating a full Web SEO Analysis. The structure and the content of your website is the key factor of your Search Engines performance, keep it clear, valid and friendly to the users and to the Search Engines as well. Based on the results of the report consider doing the following: Redesign your site in order to make it search engine friendly, make a keyword analysis for your web pages and optimize them for the correct keywords, build quality links with the correct anchor text and submit your site in all the major search engines. Remember that Search Engine Optimization equals quality content and not tricks, black hats or magic. If you need a strategic plan don’t hesitate to search for a reliable consulting from a professional SEO agency.
2. Link Strategies Having quality links is the Alpha and the Omega but it is not an easy task. Note that the reason why someone links to your website is the quality of your content. High PageRank links with relative to your content keywords can affect your Ranking in search engines and bring lots of Relative Traffic to your site. You can start by submitting your site to directories and portals. Then ask from other professionals to link to your site. Try to avoid Link-farms.
3. Write about your site Create a blog and communicate with other bloggers to write about your site, submit your news in forums and inform the users for products or services that might find interesting. Also keep in mind that submitting Articles and Press releases is something worth doing.
4. E-mail Marketing Email Marketing can bring to your site traffic with minimal cost. Buy or download a free newsletter tool and send newsletters to your clients informing them about new services, products or special offers. Add a form in your site in order to collect email addresses from the people that want to get your newsletters. Additionally you can setup an E-mail application and use E-mail signatures. It is not advisable to start buying mail lists, avoid spamming your users at all costs. If you need help with this, give us a call.
6. Paid Traffic Start a Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign on the important keywords of your site. You can use the services of Google (Google Adwords) or Microsoft’s Adcenter. Also you can place ad banners in high traffic websites. Be extra careful with the bidding management in order to save money instead of losing. Ask an advice from an online marketing agency and avoid any wrong moves.
7. Traditional Strategies Print your website on your business cards and envelops. Promote your site by using the traditional media (Radio, Newspaper, Television, outdoor etc)
8. The success mix Combine all the ways above in order to achieve maximum results. Give a boost to your website performance by running an interactive campaign using social networks and other media to send your message to the desired groups. Get connected with your consumers, listen to their needs and return solutions. Offer quality, freshness, innovation and a chance to involve the clients with your business. Above all try to think out of the box and be creative.